We have over a decade’s combined experience in designing and delivering wave, solar and battery energy solutions.
Carnegie’s unique business model encompassing the full value chain of development, design, finance, construction, operation and maintenance supports innovation and adaptability to keep at the forefront of change.
1. Research and Development
- R&D agreements with international companies put us at the forefront of innovation.
- In-house testing of next-generation batteries, control systems and solar PV, before taking then to market.
- Assess a client’s current situation, proposing the right energy solution that best manage the risks.
- Conceptual design, budget pricing and options provided.
- Design to AS and utility standards, optimised based on Australian and United States experience.
- Agnostic technology to access the best available and proven technology globally.
- Grid integration, network and protection studies performed in-house.
4. In-house Assembly and Testing
- Experience in assembly and testing of complex energy systems for multiple market sectors at our head-office and workshop facility in Perth.
- Systems are fully containerised and pre-commissioned at our workshop facility in Perth, where all testing takes place prior to deployment.
- Australia’s leading Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) capabilities for complete power solutions.
- In-house construction capacity means we are able to reduce margins by managing a project from start to finish, and can advise on technical and commercial solutions to deliver the best product to ISO standards.
- Monitoring and maintenance
- Ability to monitor and optimise system performance remotely from the Perth office.
- Ongoing care and maintenance Australia-wide.