Carnegie Clean Energy completes US listing onto OTCQB
Carnegie Clean Energy (ASX:CCE) is pleased to announce that the company is now dual listed, trading in the US on OTC Markets Group’s OTCQB market under the stock ticker CWGYF.
- Trading on the OTCQB market provides efficient, real-time access for institutional and retail investors in North America in US dollars.
- OTCQB is a New York based institutional trading platform with deep liquidity and capital market partnerships including research, market making, data platforms and investor relations providers.
- Trading and information flow through the OTCQB platform will allow the company to engage with renewable energy focussed investors in the US in a targeted and meaningful way.
- Additional benefits include potential for increased liquidity and access to capital in the US.
- CCE’s primary listing remains the ASX, with shares now having a secondary listing in the US, as well as the existing secondary listing in Europe.
To read the full ASX update click HERE
To learn more on the various platforms to invest in Carnegie Clean Energy, including the new listing on the OTCQB market – visit our INVESTOR CENTRE