Impression of the MoorPower™ system aboard a feeder barge
As the aquaculture sector moves operations further offshore, new challenges are encountered to access clean and reliable energy. Without shore-based power, energy intensive offshore aquaculture operations such as feeding barges are reliant on diesel generators with many associated costs, risks and carbon emissions. This is also true of many moored vessels across the blue economy.
Addressing the challenge
Contact us for more information.
- Increases autonomy for moored vessels
- Energy day and night in energetic wave climates
- Abates carbon emmissions that are otherwise difficult to avoid
- Reduces or removes refuelling requirements, thereby reducing risk of injury and spills
- Integrated with other energy offshore renewable energy systems including hydrogen and batteries