CARNEGIE HAS A PORTFOLIO OF COLLABORATIVE R&D PROJECTS IN EXCESS OF $11MILLION.
Our open innovation R&D partners include:
- Wave Energy Scotland (WES) with funded projects:
- C-Gen PTO, with University of Edinburgh
- Reinforced Polymers for Wave Energy (RePower) project with DNV GL and the National Composites Centre
- RotoHybrid scheme with University of Edinburgh & Queen’s University Belfast
- University of Western Australia (UWA): focussed on cost and performance optimisation
- University of Western Australia (UWA) ARC Linkage: project on foundation design for extreme conditions
- University of Adelaide: development of control strategies to increase efficiency of CETO
- SUPEGEN funded “E-Drive” linear generator project with University of Edinburgh applied to CETO
- Atlantis Resources: collaboration agreement focused on electrical architecture.